Guys, write down your feelings, thoughts and life experiences once in a while. If not for anyone else, do it for yourself.
If only we get to read what propelled the late TN CM Dr.J.Jayalalitha to her eternity, how she struggled from being a shy woman and got herself transformed to a fiery leader, what price she paid for her stardom, where she crossed the bridge and who stood by her and whom not to believe. Without her lifestory in her words, we are at loss. Such a worthy life's precious lessons gone awry.
That is my inspiration for writing this blog. I was no fan of her and dint vote for her is the last 2 elections. But, now I miss her for she has been an enormous bundle of talent and struggles.
I dedicate this post to her. May your soul, rest in peace, madam!
What is my goal?
I want to be strong - emotionally, professionally - and excel at whatever I take up. I want to know what differentiates the ordinary from such achievers. This can be a self learning exercise, but I want to do it in a way that anyone with similar ambitions can take leads from here.
I am yet to figure out how to do and where to start, but I want to do it. You will be able to read here the progress and the stumbling blocks in my journey of finding myself.
Any do leave your comments and feedback for my learning purpose.
In general, everyone should write down to know where one was and how one traveled.
If only we get to read what propelled the late TN CM Dr.J.Jayalalitha to her eternity, how she struggled from being a shy woman and got herself transformed to a fiery leader, what price she paid for her stardom, where she crossed the bridge and who stood by her and whom not to believe. Without her lifestory in her words, we are at loss. Such a worthy life's precious lessons gone awry.
That is my inspiration for writing this blog. I was no fan of her and dint vote for her is the last 2 elections. But, now I miss her for she has been an enormous bundle of talent and struggles.
I dedicate this post to her. May your soul, rest in peace, madam!
What is my goal?
I want to be strong - emotionally, professionally - and excel at whatever I take up. I want to know what differentiates the ordinary from such achievers. This can be a self learning exercise, but I want to do it in a way that anyone with similar ambitions can take leads from here.
I am yet to figure out how to do and where to start, but I want to do it. You will be able to read here the progress and the stumbling blocks in my journey of finding myself.
Any do leave your comments and feedback for my learning purpose.
In general, everyone should write down to know where one was and how one traveled.
No comments:
Post a Comment